Exercising your dog on the Sunshine Coast. Pop up booths, Pet awareness program, pet education resources.
We’ve created this handy interactive map to help you identify the dog off-leash, on-leash and prohibited areas when you’re out and about across the Sunshine Coast local government region.
We’ve also included links below for further information about our pet awareness programs and useful pet resources.
Terms of agreement
- Dogs must be on leash at all times and being held by someone physically capable, unless otherwise signed.
- Dogs must be near their owner and responsive to their commands when in an off leash area.
- Owners must carry a leash with them at all times when in an off leash area.
- Dogs must not interfere with any other people.
- Dog waste must be removed and disposed of properly.
- Dogs are not allowed in children's playgrounds or picnic/barbecue areas.
- Ensure the Council registration tag is worn.
* Displayed information may be incomplete or incorrect.
To report damaged bag dispensers or for a refill contact council